Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Life in a Nutshell

Sleep? I've no idea what that is. Naps are the way to go.

Energy? Again, no clue as to what it is, as any I may have is long gone due to running after an ever energetic baby boy.

I call my son baby boy and instantly tell myself to stop. he's a big boy now. As if he will ever stop being my baby.

Son numbah two is mean. He doesn't believe in resting until Mama is sick. Seriously.

My refrigerator is full of chicken and veggies, my pantry full of beans. Husband's diet is yucky to a pregnant woman. And a toddler too, apparently. We all look forward to cheat day :)

Can someone come clean my house for me? Please? But let me know when you come so I'm not too embarrassed by its disgustingness. Thank you, Lord, for an understanding husband.

I desperately wish we were still having block leave. Why can't block leave be all year round with only two weeks of work? I like that idea a lot :)

That being said, my pity party is over and I give you the joy in my life.
My amazing, loving huzbhand.
My hilarious, sweet little big boy.
My son numbah two that just can't come soon enough for me so I can meet him.
My ever encouraging and fun friends. I never fail to laugh and be uplifted when with them.
My all emcompassing, merciful and faithful God.

Who says life is hard??

2 comments:

  1. Another good update, Laura! Reminded me of this C.S. Lewis quote which I just posted on Facebook:
    "The great thing, if one can, is to stop regarding all the unpleasant things as interruptions of one's 'own', or 'real' life. The truth is of course that what one calls the interruptions are precisely one's real life - the life God is sending one day by day: what one calls one's 'real life' is a phantom of one's own imagination." C.S. Lewis

    Am glad to see you're focusing on all those joys God has blessed you with! Give Aidan a hug and a kiss from us'ns -- and enjoy every minute of his being your sweet little big boy!

    Catch you again soon! Rest well!!

    Love 'n hugs 'n prayers,
    Judi

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha this sounds very familiar to me! not pregnant with number 2 (and couldn't imagine it!!) but can relate to you!!! a messy house to me just means i had an amazing day with my baby girl and was having so much fun i forgot to clean, LOL. and sleep, yeah, whats that!??! lol just love reading your blogs. love & miss the ruff clan. - Jess mott

    ReplyDelete