Sunday, March 25, 2012

Possession is 9/10ths of the Law...

Or so my son thinks. Actually, in his mind it doesn't matter who something belongs to- if he gets it first, too bad.

Welcome to the joys of my life.

Nothing is safe.





Sidenote for those maybe a little confused: Candy is not allowed in this house, at least not where Aidan is concerned. However, at our last meeting, I was given a bag of lollipops in a ziploc bag. I put it in Aidan's zippered diaper bag and forgot about it.

A day later, I see that my son has opened his bag, opened the ziploc bag, taken off the lollipop wrapper, and tasted the fruit of his efforts. And I'm supposed to say no to this face?

1 comment:

  1. No way!! Too, too cute!! How can you possibly say "no" to him?? Enjoy him (as I'm sure you are) (well, 9/10's of the time at least?) :) -- he's growing up so quickly!!

    ReplyDelete